Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy B-day to me and mom and gramps and......




Happy 29th to me and ...... I don't know if mom wants me putting her age on this since she's sooooo old! Lol! I love you mom and love sharing this day with you and GRANDPA! Best grandpa ever! He's turning the big 8-6 this year, what a trooper! It's lame that I'm doing a post for my own birthday I know! We had so much fun, went to ghetto Italian Village then to the Haunted Village. Much scarier last year but it was fun to go with the whole fam. Mom didn't pee her pants, shocker, Em and Lara did a good job of jumping out trying to initiate the peeing, didn't work, what to do? We would've all liked to have had that happen, maybe next year. It was memorable! Thanks everyone for you splendid gifts!

10 comments:

JameeMaLee said...

Thats a darling pic of me... B-U-M
:(

emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! I totally thought about you and forgot to call. I SUCK! Hope you had a good day. Love the pics of you and your sisters. You all look so much alike. How cute!

Christian Levi said...

oK YESSICA mother of yaxson...

First of all. I Didn't give you a look the other night.

And NOOO I dont think youre a beast or whatever you said.

You actually just make me laugh. so there. And happy birthday.

And we are really sorry we missed the haunted forest thingy.

pretty confident i could have made the pee come out.

Jill said...

Happy Belated!! Love ya.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I suck too! Happy Birthday! 29? When did we get that old! Glad you had a good day!

Annie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have to say there is nothing better than a good old pizza bender.... that is where I went on my bday too! Gotta love Ghetto Italian Village!

XOXO

The Hintze Family said...

Happy Birthday Cousin!

Gorge Us Family said...

Happy Birthday Wardle!

Laura Alvord said...

Happy b-day to you! I was thinking of you too but never made it to the phone to call. I love you and am so glad that we're friends!

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Look at my husbands face... lol! Cute pics, that was a fun night. Thanks for planning it!