Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween......







Okay so this post is soooooooooo late! What do you do? Actually my hubbie has the camera and I FINALLY got him to send over a pic or two. Thanks babe! Halloween was a blast, even though Jax was more into fancy lit mailboxes and ponds in peoples front yards. Bad idea going over to Triple Crown, they're all rich over there and so everyone has ponds and fancy mailboxes!! Hey you do what you have to for the goods! We're talking whole candy bars! Cutest giraffe EVER fo sho!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

ADORABLE. I love his grinner; what a sweetheart. And happy belated birthday, Jess! Hope it was great.

Lara Wardle said...

I absolutely love jax's face in this! Loveyou sissy pants!

Laura Alvord said...

Jax is so adorable. What a cute family!

Gorge Us Family said...

The perfect giraffe.

emily said...

The giraffe is fo sho the cutest - you are totally right!!

Abbey Gal said...

Bah! Too cute! I love the pic in the leaves... He looks so happy! Love you guys ;)

Nikki said...

Cute little man!

Liz Brough said...

That kid is such a little LOVE! How cute are these pictures are you kidding me? LOVE YOU!