Thursday, March 19, 2009



I cannot for the life of me figure out how to write BROUGH in my header??? Anyone? It's a cute background yea? So Jax has all sorts of "activities" he does while mom's in the shower, my fav, throwing a whole carton of eggs one by one into the kitchen sink, I don't know...... Here's a few recent pics of his latest. I wonder who could've gotten into those brownies? Just like his dad! Oh and by the way, IT'S A GIRL!!!!! We can't wait! There you go mom, no more harassing!

9 comments:

Abbey Gal said...

Uh hilarious. He doesn't even look the least bit guilty...

Christian Levi said...

well atleast he used a fork.

Jill said...

Congrats!!! A girl, how exciting. Yeah right, at least he used a fork, and at least he was throwing eggs into the sink and not somewhere else!

Laura Alvord said...

Jax is so dang cute. I can't wait to see how cute your little girl will be. Any names yet for her?

emily said...

Hey at leat the eggs made it in the sink! What a cute kid! I am so excited you are having a girl! Fun to have one of each.

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Haha thats my boy! I dont know whats the funnier part him making a mess or becuase your such a clean freak and you having to clean it up! haha. Love him!

You go into your layout,add a gadget, page header, edit it with the name. Or if you already had a header go into layout and click on edit on the header.

Kristy said...

Hey Brough Family, I have no idea how to put the name on the header - good luck with that one...
You guys are a great family!

-Tom's coworker, Kristy

Unknown said...

Dude... preggers? Thanks for letting me know! Congrats! Love ya!

Nikki said...

That's awesome. Go Jax! I love the egg throwing thing. I bet you were irate. At least it was the sink. Love his cute brownie face