Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wow! Can't believe it's already January 20th, CRAZY! You've got to hand it to me...... at least I got on and changed my background right? Happy Valentines Day! I'm writing that now, don't know if I'll get around to it later. Life's fabulous! We haven't really done anything new and exciting to write about. Life just seems to keep going in the same direction, I'll take that though! Oh wait...... for those of you who don't know...... we're going to be adding another addition to our family in July! We're so excited! I just remembered I hadn't posted anything about that, what kind of a mother am I? How's that for exciting? Jax can't wait, he actually has no idea what's going on but he'll love having a brother or sister I'm sure of it! So there you go!

12 comments:

Laura Alvord said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess! I am excited!

Gorge Us Family said...

Congrats!

Mindy Bergeson said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! Are you going to find out what you are having or are you going to just wait until the baby comes. Congrats!

Abbey Gal said...

Yeah! I can't wait... :) Love you!

Jill said...

You are officially wonder woman to me. Congratulations! So, are we going to get together for dinner one of these days or what?!?!?!?

Shannon said...

Ya, I'd say that's pretty BIG news and worth posting about! Congratulations, you guys. I hope you are feeling great; Jax will be a super big brother.

emily said...

JESS! I had no idea!! Congrats!! So exciting!

John and Erin said...

Love it! I'm excited. Love you guys.

Nikki said...

Yeah sissy!

Unknown said...

WHAT!! congrats you little stinker you didn't say anything when I saw you last. I am so happy for you!

Brittney and Jordan said...

Congratulations, how fun!!